Phone: +49 (0) 6152 - 98 01 - 5
Pointer Dampening with MANODAMP® Movements
The first test examples of a new type of movement for pointer dampening pressure gauges had been first developed in 1974.
Starting in that time we ran through extensive field testing and improvements to make sure we had found the best product for our customers.
Resulting from all these tests and experiences, the construction of a movement, which is equipped with a damped axle and the specific construction of the push-rod was started.
It would go on to be built in larger numbers - known under the Schmierer brand MANODAMP®.
Major advantages of MANODAMP®
Some of the major advantages of MANODAMP® against the "classical" version with liquid filled cases are:
- easy maintenance work on gauges
- no leakage problems with gauge fillings
- easy change of movement in case of failures
- longer service life of gauges in rough environment
- up-to-date construction fulfilling the needs of modern chemical,
petrochemical and pharmaceutical industry standards
- experience with successful long service life at customers plants
MANODAMP® - Your first choice in pressure gauge dampening!